lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From "Allan, Brad (Wokingham)" <Brad.Al...@Fiserv.com>
Subject AttributeSource minor defect?
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 15:28:33 GMT
I'm working on upgrading our code to use 3.0.3. A bunch of unit tests fail around some synonym
filters (extend TokenFilter) we have.

I tripped over the change to AddAttribute that now uses generics, getting this message:

"AddAttribute() only accepts an interface that extends Attribute, but " + attClass.FullName
+ " does not fulfil this contract."

Should the message not be:
"AddAttribute() only accepts an interface that extends IAttribute, but " + attClass.FullName
+ " does not fulfil this contract."

For the record our code used to do this:
(TermAttribute)AddAttribute(typeof (TermAttribute));
And we now have to do this:
AddAttribute<ITermAttribute>();

CheckFree Solutions Limited (trading as Fiserv)
Registered Office: Eversheds House, 70 Great Bridgewater Street, Manchester, M15 ES
Registered in England: No. 2694333