lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Anthony Rodriguez <arodrig...@spark.net>
Subject example of working PointVectorStrategy filter
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 23:35:29 GMT
Does anyone have an example of a working PointVectorStrategy filter?  The following code I
am using does not work:

                    Point shapeCenter = Utils.SpatialContext.MakePoint(longitude, latitude);
                    Circle circle = Utils.SpatialContext.MakeCircle(shapeCenter, DistanceUtils.Dist2Degrees(radius,
DistanceUtils.EARTH_MEAN_RADIUS_MI));
                    SpatialArgs args = new SpatialArgs(SpatialOperation.Intersects, circle);
                    Filter spatialFilter = Utils.SpatialStrategy.MakeFilter(args);

This filter is producing 0 results even though I have verified that matches exist within this
circle.

Anthony Rodriguez
Senior Software Developer

Spark Networks<http://www.spark.net> | Igniting Relationships(r)
8383 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 800 | Beverly Hills, CA 90211
p. 323 658 3000 ext. 8021 | f. 866 945 5209