lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From jcwrequests <jcwreque...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Queries and indices
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 01:24:29 GMT
I found met answer I should be using the Keyword Analyzer.

Thanks,

Jason Wyglendowski

jcwrequests <jcwrequests@comcast.net> wrote:

>I have been going through many online blog posts and tutorials and am stumped.  If I add
a field to to a document using a standard analyzer like persons name which would be something
like John Smith and set that field to be stored and analyzed and then had an Id field that
would be something like 1 and set that to be stored and not analyzed.  Now I have tried  phrase
query, boolean query and Term query and I have not had the  result that I would expect.  I
could only get results using parse query or boolean search were the I set the first name in
one term query set to should and last name set to should.  Now the results were not correct
but that maybe that I am miss understanding how this works.  My code is at