lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Graduation
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 20:36:46 GMT
I don't think we have 2.9.4g on Nuget at the moment. We should probably consider doing that,
but we don't have any new binaries. So what you're using is what you're going to stick with
probably.

> From: Todd.Carrico@match.com
> To: user@lucenenet.apache.org
> Subject: RE: Graduation
> Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 19:51:54 +0000
>
> Ok, so I should just stick with NuGet?
>
> What I'd like to be able to do is get the latest "g" release, but not sure how to do
that with the package manager.

> tc

I should have them taken care of tonight on the site as well as Nuget.

> > From: Todd.Carrico@match.com
> > To: lucene-net-user@lucene.apache.org; lucene-net-dev@lucene.apache.org
> > Subject: RE: Graduation
> > Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 16:35:18 +0000
> >
> > Where are the newest binaries for the "G" version?
> >
> > Not getting any love from the apache.org site...
> >
> > tc

with the various tasks in the next week.