lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From "Allan, Brad (Wokingham)" <Brad.Al...@Fiserv.com>
Subject Recognising an index rebuild is required
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 08:58:08 GMT
My application has metadata that describes the type of analysis to be used for a document field.

Is there any index information that would allow me to compare the analyzer used to index a
field with the analyser being specified by my metadata in order to decide whether or not I
need to discard an index and rebuild it (because the analysis type has changed).

Just fishing for ideas, right now my thought is to maintain a 'index info' file in the same
location as my indexes...

CheckFree Solutions Limited (trading as Fiserv)
Registered Office: Eversheds House, 70 Great Bridgewater Street, Manchester, M15 ES
Registered in England: No. 2694333