lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Patric Forsgard <pat...@tasteful.se>
Subject Re: 3.0.3 Pre-Release Nuget Packages
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 08:42:02 GMT
Hi

What's the status of the prerelease package, any timeframe for taking bort
the prerelease-flag?

I use the .Net 3.5 version and the only thing I miss in the package is the
ParalellMultiSearcher (it's only included in .net 4 package) but that was
easy to patch from 2.9.4-version.

All my application test was working without any change (if dotnetify not is
included).

// Patric