lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Rob Vesse <rve...@dotnetrdf.org>
Subject Re: SPAM-HIGH: Disparity between API usage and Luke
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 18:31:25 GMT
You appear to be using Luke 3.5 which per the information on the Luke
homepage (http://code.google.com/p/luke/) uses Lucene 3.5

Since Lucene.Net is currently on 2.9.4 I wouldn't be surprised to see
different behavior between the API and executing in Luke.

If you use a version of Luke which more closely aligns with the version of
Lucene.Net (Luke 1.0.1 uses Lucene 3.0.1 which should be close enough
since the 2.9.x releases were previews of the 3.0.x releases as I
understood it) what behavior do you see?

Hope this helps,

Rob