lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Miller <scound...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Lucene.Net] Nuget, Lucene.Net, and Your Thoughts
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 12:15:10 GMT
The granular approach can cause dependency issues as well. FubuMVC is
running into this with their granularity had to invent their own build chain
for "ripples" of changes.

I would say do two packages Lucene and Contrib and when one of the pieces of
Contrib gets awesome enough to warrant it's own package.

I look forward to official Lucene.Net packages.