lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From "Trevor M. Spink" <tre...@eonic.co.uk>
Subject [Lucene.Net] Locked File while adding Doc To Writer EonicCRM:012011089
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 14:56:03 GMT

[cid:image001.jpg@01CC7876.F68E59A0]<http://www.eonic.co.uk/>

Dear All,

I have a similar problem to Robert, here is my stack trace. It doesn't happen all the time
but more often than not, it will happen randomly halfway through a larger index.

 System.IO.IOException: Cannot overwrite: D:\web\xxclientwebsite\Index\Write\_0.fdt
at Lucene.Net.Store.FSDirectory.InitOutput(String name)
at Lucene.Net.Store.SimpleFSDirectory.CreateOutput(String name)
at Lucene.Net.Index.FieldsWriter..ctor(Directory d, String segment, FieldInfos fn)
at Lucene.Net.Index.StoredFieldsWriter.InitFieldsWriter()
at Lucene.Net.Index.StoredFieldsWriter.FinishDocument(PerDoc perDoc)
at Lucene.Net.Index.DocumentsWriter.WaitQueue.WriteDocument(DocWriter doc)
at Lucene.Net.Index.DocumentsWriter.WaitQueue.Add(DocWriter doc)
at Lucene.Net.Index.DocumentsWriter.FinishDocument(DocumentsWriterThreadState perThread, DocWriter
docWriter)
at Lucene.Net.Index.DocumentsWriter.UpdateDocument(Document doc, Analyzer analyzer, Term delTerm)
at Lucene.Net.Index.IndexWriter.AddDocument(Document doc, Analyzer analyzer)
at Eonic.Indexer.IndexPage(String url, XmlElement pageXml, String pageType)

Kind Regards,

Trevor Spink
MD

Tel: 01892 534 044    Email: trevor@eonic.co.uk   <mailto:trevor@eonic.co.uk>  www.eonic.co.uk<http://www.eonic.co.uk>
EonicWeb Ltd | 75-77 High Street | Tunbridge Wells | Kent | TN1 1XZ
Registered in the UK: 074 117 30
Would you like email stationery like ours?<mailto:sales@eonic.co.uk> Pop in for a chat!

[cid:image002.jpg@01CC7876.F68E59A0]<http://www.eonic.co.uk/Our-Software>