lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From "Digy" <digyd...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [Lucene.Net] 2.9.4
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 20:33:15 GMT
To be honest, I don't remember what I did for 2.9.4g :) I'll take a look at
svn-logs.

AFAICR this was the test case

        void StopWordTest()

        {

            Lucene.Net.Store.Directory dir = new RAMDirectory();

            CharArraySet myStopWords = new
CharArraySet(StandardAnalyzer.STOP_WORDS_SET, ignoreCase: false);

            myStopWords.Add("abcd5", "abcd5");

            Analyzer analyzer = new StandardAnalyzer(myStopWords);

            IndexWriter writer = new IndexWriter(dir, analyzer , true);

            for (int i = 0; i < 10; i++)

            {

                Document doc = new Document();

                doc.Add(new Field("field", "abcd"+i , Field.Store.YES,
Field.Index.ANALYZED));

                writer.AddDocument(doc);

            }

            writer.Close();

            IndexSearcher src = new IndexSearcher(dir);

            TopDocs topdocs = src.Search(new QueryParser("field",
analyzer).Parse("abcd5"), 500);

            System.Diagnostics.Debug.Assert(topdocs.ScoreDocs.Length == 0,
"topdocs.ScoreDocs.Length should be zero");

        }

DIGY