lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From "Digy" <digyd...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [Lucene.Net] Re: windows phone 7
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 21:03:48 GMT
With subclassing "Directory" and other related classes, you can even store
your index in a DB.

http://marceloochoa.blogspot.com/2007/09/running-lucene-inside-your-oracle-j
vm.html

DIGY.

-----Original Message-----
From: Itamar Syn-Hershko [mailto:itamar@code972.com]
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2011 7:50 PM
To: lucene-net-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Lucene.Net] Re: windows phone 7

Never coded to WP7 (yet), but if storage is the only thing to worry
about then all you'll have to do is create an IsolatedStorageDirectory
implementing Lucene.Net.Directories.Directory (IIRC). Take a look at
FSDirectory and RAMDirectory for some implementation details. I don't
think thats gonna be too hard to pull.

On 06/06/2011 19:39, Greg Weber wrote:

> I asked this question in a broader sense of full text search on Windows
> Phone 7.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6191161/fast-full-text-search-on-windows-
phone-7