lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Nic Wise <n...@fastchicken.co.nz>
Subject Re: Lucene.Net 2.9 Uses Single Processor under Stress
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2011 03:59:40 GMT
My understanding with Lucene.NET has always been that Threading is MY
problem, not Lucene's. It's readers are threadsafe (from memory), and
the writers are if you are a little careful....

Can you simulate the same thing with a dummy result set - maybe remove
the call to lucene (but keep your threading) and return the same
result over and over, and see what happens as you ramp it up.

--
Nic Wise
t.  +64 21 676 418 | @fastchicken | http://www.linkedin.com/in/nicwise

Note: We are in New Zealand from Dec 2010 to 19th Feb 2011. UK number
will work again after that (+44 7788 592 806)