lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From biarada com <biarada....@gmail.com>
Subject Score for lucene.net
Date Wed, 12 May 2010 19:57:02 GMT
Dear Sir,
I am currently use lucene.net with c#. I am using multi IndexSearcher.
however , some of data in one index are very short. thus. when I try to
search a word. the results came from only one (the shortest data)
indexSearcher. But I want more homogeneous result. for example first
searcher contains "book c#","book delphi","book ASP" second searcher
contains "book c# author  A. Json Publisher Microsoft" , "book delphi
author  Y.Saridemir
Publisher Dogan","book ASP author sevcan Publisher Wrox". Thus when I seach
"book" the result's of order  is  "book c#","book delphi","book
ASP"  , "book c# author  A. Json Publisher Microsoft" , "book delphi
author  Y.Saridemir
Publisher Dogan","book ASP author sevcan Publisher Wrox"
But I want the order as  "book c#","book delphi", "book c# author  A. Json
Publisher Microsoft","book ASP" , "book delphi author  Y.Saridemir Publisher
Dogan","book ASP author sevcan Publisher Wrox"
How can I change the scores
Thanks,