lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From "Digy" <digyd...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: indexing special characters
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 18:27:53 GMT
I don't remember any backward compatibility related bug report. I used the
following code to test 2.0 & 2.3.2 and didn't see any difference.

RAMDirectory dir = new RAMDirectory();

IndexWriter wr = new IndexWriter(dir,new StandardAnalyzer(),true);

            Document doc = new Document();

            Field f = new Field("field1", "café algodão", Field.Store.YES,
Field.Index.TOKENIZED);

            doc.Add(f);

            wr.AddDocument(doc);

            wr.Close();

            IndexSearcher sr = new IndexSearcher(dir);

            QueryParser qp = new QueryParser("field1", new
StandardAnalyzer());

            Query q = qp.Parse("algodão");

            MessageBox.Show(sr.Search(q).Length().ToString());

            sr.Close();

Can you send a simple test case showing the difference between versions?

DIGY