lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Sean Carpenter <stcarpen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Boosting dates
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 15:47:22 GMT
Moray,
We already reindex regularly as it simplifies other index management
tasks for us (document update, removal, etc.).  Our documents are
broken down into a number of smaller indexes for use on our websites,
so reindexing is not a huge overhead for us.  I can see how it would
be a problem with much larger indexes though.

Sean