lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Doug Sale <dougs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing files in 2.3.2 TEST project
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2009 16:18:57 GMT
These are not valid entries - I believe this is my mistake, and an
artifact of maintaining multiple .sln and .csproj files.

In the C#/src/Test directory, there are:
- Test.sln
- Test-VS2005.sln
- Test.csproj
- Test-VS2005.csproj

There are also multiple .sln files for the Lucene.Net solution.  I
suggest that we standardize on Test.sln and Lucene.Net.sln (and
Test.csproj, Lucene.Net.csproj).

I'll fix this, but for now, I would bet that if you try opening the
*other* solution file, it will work.

-Doug