lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Eric Svensson <sar...@gmail.com>
Subject Search autocomplete/suggestion
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 12:15:45 GMT
I would like to implement automatic phrase suggestion as one type in the
searchfield. I have tried different Lucene.net quries without any luck.
The functionality I would like is simialr to the SQL Like % method.

For instance, if one types "g", "go", "goo", "goog"...  I would like "
google.com" in the search result, but I don't want "docs.google.com".
My main problem is that Lucene.net is searching by terms and I can't figure
out how to force it to exclude "docs.google.com" from the results.