lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Gautam Lad <gau...@rogers.com>
Subject Re: Ambiguous name in text's term class (vb.net)
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 19:02:55 GMT
Try putting Square brackets around the variable.

  Eg.

  Dim strTermText As String = Terms.Term().[Text]

Enrique Martínez Zuñiga <enrique@iteso.mx> wrote:
      Hello all,

      I'm having trouble in the code below to get the terms' text due to ambiguous name in
VB.NET (case insensitive). To avoid this behavior I had to rename all the references of the
variable text in term.cs to _text.
      Dim idxReader As IndexReader = IndexReader.Open(strIdxFolder)
    Dim Terms As TermEnum = idxReader.Terms(New Term(strField, ""))
    Dim strTermText As String = Terms.Term().Text
     Can you tell me if there is another way to access this property in VB.NET?

  Gracias,

  Enrique Martínez Zúñiga
    Analista Programador
  Sistemas de Información