lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From "George Aroush" <geo...@aroush.net>
Subject RE: Apache Lucene.Net.2.3.1 build 001 "Alpha" is now available
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:51:14 GMT
Hi DIGY,

A 2.1 release would be a good exercise at working on a release process to
meet the Apache release requirement.  The process is time consuming and
requires review and approval by PMC.  I have done it once in the past with
1.9.

The two issues you highlighted, specially 106, I like to know why this is an
issue with 2.1 but not with 2.0 or prior.  I know we had this issue with
earlier releases, but it was addressed without such a significant change of
introducing a new class.

In the next few days, I will review existing open JIRA issues and comment
accordingly.

Regards,

-- George