lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From "D Bera" <dbera....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: converter script for java-to-C# source files ?
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 18:01:43 GMT
Thanks all.
I was able to backport the JFlex based Standard Analyzer using JLCA
without much trouble. It indeed provides a decent performance gain.
Here is our copy of lucene.net-2.1.003 with the backported StandardAnalyzer:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/beagle/branches/beagle-lucene2_1/beagled/Lucene.Net/Analysis/Standard/

Thanks,
- dBera