lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From "D Bera" <dbera....@gmail.com>
Subject converter script for java-to-C# source files ?
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 11:42:20 GMT
Hey,
  I am thinking of backporting the JFlex based StandardAnalyzer [1]
which was added in lucene-2.3. That one promises a huge speedup so I
want to use it with Lucene.Net-2.1 till Lucene.Net-2.3 is released.
  Since porting Lucene-2.3 has not yet started, I need to personally
convert the java files to C# files. I think the Lucene.Net source
files are mostly auto-converted from the java sources and then
hand-edited. I would like to do the same if possible. Does anyone know
what converter/script is used to generate the C# source files in
Lucene.Net ?

Thanks,
- dBera

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-966?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel