lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From "LEQUANG Pascal" <Pascal.LEQU...@rbs.fr>
Subject RE: converter script for java-to-C# source files ?
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:58:26 GMT
Hello,

I friend of mine has just made open source a Java to c# translator he has written for his
company.

Description of the project at sourceforge :
" Eclipse-based Java 2 C# Translator. That tool allow automatic translation from Eclipse java
projects to Visual Studio projects. Generated code can be directly compiled and executed whitout
user modification. See Wiki for documentation."

Maybe you can have a look at it.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/j2cstranslator/