lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From "Chirag Patel" <chirag_pa...@persistent.co.in>
Subject FW: Globalization support
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 07:13:30 GMT
With reference to below mail,

I found through Snowball Analyzer and some other language Analyzer we can
index documents in Lucene.

Can anyone let me know whether same feature is available with Lucene.NET??

Does Lucene.net supports Snowball Analyzer and other language Analyzer like
Lucene ?

What should I do to create Snowball Analyzer object?

Which one is latest Lucene.net DLL? Presently I am using 2.0.0.4 version. Is
it latest one?

Thanks.

Thanks & Regards,

Chirag Patel.