lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From "Chirag Patel" <chirag_pa...@persistent.co.in>
Subject Globalization support
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 05:45:00 GMT
Hello,

We are going to user Lucene.NET in our application.

Our application will have globalization support and we want to support 10
languages.

Can anyone tell me which languages are supported by Lucene.NET for
indexing??

Please do the needful ASAP. We want to take decision urgently.

Thanks & Regards,

Chirag Patel.

Extn:6110.

DISCLAIMER