lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From "Philip Withington" <philip.withing...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Memory leak with sorted searches
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 22:58:00 GMT
I am using .Net 1.1.  I found some proposed fixes to the problem here
http://blog.dotlucene.net/2006/06/lucenenet-19-rc1-build-003.html but would
rather not take the risk of modifying code I do not fully understand.  From
what I understand from reading the lists, the next release of Lucene.Net (
2.0) will initially be geared towards the 1.1 version of the framework so I
wonder if this will fix the problem.

Michael

Sorry if I've misunderstood but are you talking about re-sorting the hits
after you've initially retrieved them ordered by relevance?

Regards

Phil