lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Mitiaguin" <mitiag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Memory leak with sorted searches
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 21:54:45 GMT
Philip,

Personally, I found feature a very slow ( comparing to search itself ) , so
I just sort memory collection after iterating Hits.
You may have noticed messages regarding memory leak for indexing in .Net 1.1
Are you using .Net 1.1  ? I don't remember any memory leak when I used it
witn .Net 2

Regards
Michael