lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From "Chris David" <ch...@snapstream.com>
Subject RE: Lucene.Net Indexing Large Databases
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 17:45:47 GMT
Thanks René, so its not just me with this problem.  Now where can I get a hold of this wonderful
1.4 Build of Lucene.  Its not listed directly on Apache's Lucene.NET Page. I am anxious to
see if my code actually does work.  Thanks again for all your help, I really do appreciate
it.

Chris
Snapstream Media
-----Original Message-----
From: René de Vries [mailto:rene.de.vries@howardshome.com]
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 7:32 AM
To: lucene-net-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Lucene.Net Indexing Large Databases

Update: I didn't realize my earlier code example ran against 1.4.

If I run this with 1.9final-005 build, I am experiencing the exact same problems as Chris
mentions. Memory consumtion keeps growing, I had to kill it at 1.5Gb. Exact same code, but
with a 1.4 version of the lucene.net DLL, and it runs along at 50Mb

René