lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From "George Aroush" <geo...@aroush.net>
Subject RE: Lucene.Net Indexing Large Databases
Date Sat, 02 Sep 2006 01:21:14 GMT
Hi Chris,

I am using 1.9.1 in production and I am not having this problem.  Sorry, I
don't have enough cycles to try your code on 1.9.

This problem was reported on 1.4.x and was fixed.  I am sure I carried it
over to 1.9.x and 2.0 -- or maybe this is a new issue.  I will double check
when I get the cycles.

You can get 1.4.3's source code as ZIP from the download site of Lucene.Net
which is here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lucene.net/site/download/ or you
can SVN the source code from here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lucene.net/tags/

Regards,

-- George Aroush

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris David [mailto:chris@snapstream.com]
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 1:46 PM
To: lucene-net-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Lucene.Net Indexing Large Databases

Thanks René, so its not just me with this problem.  Now where can I get a
hold of this wonderful 1.4 Build of Lucene.  Its not listed directly on
Apache's Lucene.NET Page. I am anxious to see if my code actually does work.
Thanks again for all your help, I really do appreciate it.

Chris
Snapstream Media