lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From Vincent Daron <trop...@tiscali.be>
Subject Re: Search while indexing
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 13:22:36 GMT
Ok

I' found the problem

It was simply a question of Lock Directory.

The default one is System.IO.Path.GetTempPath(), the temp dir for the
current user. if application are running as different users (quite often
with web applications), the lock directory has to be specified in
configuration file.

That FSDirectory.LOCK_DIR should maybe be safer by default, maybe a sub
directory of  Environment.SpecialFolder.CommonApplicationData ?

Vincent