lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From WAJ <warisapa...@yahoo.fr>
Subject DotLucene API Search Demo 1.1 Error
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 14:22:07 GMT
  Dear All,

I am new to Lucene.Net, I apologize if this question has already been asked.

I am getting the following error when I try to run the DotLucene API Search Demo 1.1 on my
local machine (IIS, Win XP, ASP.NET 1.1):

Query: http://localhost/Search.aspx?q=Interface
--------------------------ERROR MESSAGE------------------------
Server Error in '/' Application.

Parser Error
Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'Searcher.Global'.

Source Error:

Line 1:  <%@ Applicationfiltered="Global.asax.cs" Inherits="Searcher.Global" %>

Source File: /global.asax     Line: 1

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.40607.16; ASP.NET Version:2.0.40607.16

I would very like to contribute to this project in the future. Please help me and tell me
where to start to make Lucene work for Arabic.

Thanks in advance.

WAJ

 Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet ! Yahoo!
Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expériences. Cliquez
ici.