lucenenet-user mailing list archives

From "George Aroush" <geo...@aroush.net>
Subject RE: lucene asp(vb) example
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 21:08:47 GMT
Hi Randolph,

I don't know of a VB example using ASP.  However, I do know of a C# example
using ASP.  Given that C# and VB are very close, this should answer your
question: http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/damnfastsearch.asp

Regards,

-- George Aroush

-----Original Message-----
From: rk@metamagix.net [mailto:rk@metamagix.net]
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2006 5:51 AM
To: lucene-net-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: lucene asp(vb) example

hello!

i have been using lucene quite a lot with java and have build an index
generator (in java) for database fulltext search.
i would like to access this index via a simple asp search script, but i'm
quite new to asp programming :-(

all the examples on lucene.net seem to be csharp.
do you have a simple asp example (vb script) that accesses a lucene index?
or is there a tutorial on how to add the lucene.dll to an iis and write a
simple search.asp?

kind regards

randolph

di randolph kepplinger, mba