lucenenet-dev mailing list archives

From Shad Storhaug <s...@shadstorhaug.com>
Subject TeamCity Disk Space - Blocking Issue for Release
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2017 16:20:31 GMT
Hi,

I am attempting to fix the CI process for the release, but ran into an issue where the agent
ran out of disk space, and neither the "free disk space" build feature, nor the manual "clean
sources on this agent" feature is working. I even tried the remote desktop feature, but was
unable to connect. The build agent is:

Status
*         Connected since 22 Sep 17 11:40, last communication date 22 Sep 17 16:13
*         Authorized with comment: Virtual agent is authorized automatically.
Enabled
Details
*         Agent name: JetBrains-dotnet-generated-v2-i-0fdac7faef2a0efa4
*         Hostname: ec2-54-196-215-9.compute-1.amazonaws.com
*         IP: 54.196.215.9
*         Port: 9090
*         Communication protocol: unidirectional
*         Operating system:  Windows Server 2012 R2, version 6.3
*         CPU rank: 556
*         Pool: teamcity.codebetter.com<https://teamcity.jetbrains.com/agents.html?tab=agentPools#10>
*         Version: 47096

How can I get it to free up disk space so I can continue working on the build?

Thanks,
Shad Storhaug (NightOwl888)