Dear Devs,

can anyone point me to the source-code (if available) for the

“ICU4NET packaged together with ICU4C 55.1 32-bit release”

package available on Nuget and provided by Laimonas Simutis?

Or is this the same code as in

Simple wrapper for ICU4C (http://site.icu-project.org/).”

https://github.com/niaher/icu4net

?

I would like to build a 64bit (resp. AnyCPU) version using the 64bit DLLs available at ICU-Homepage.

I believe Laimonas had mentioned in a post that he apparently had already successfully tested a 64bit version.

Are there plans to provide 64bit support for ICU4NET?

(I know there’s a discussion going regarding the dependency on ICU4NET)

Thanks

Alexander