lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Karl Stoney <Karl.Sto...@autotrader.co.uk.INVALID>
Subject Re: NRT Real time Get with documentCache
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2020 07:30:51 GMT
Great stuff thank you Erick

On 04/02/2020, 00:17, "Erick Erickson" <erickerickson@gmail.com> wrote:

    The documentCache shouldn’t matter at all. RTG should return the latest doc by maintaining
a pointer into the tlogs and returning that version.

    > On Feb 3, 2020, at 6:43 PM, Karl Stoney <Karl.Stoney@autotrader.co.uk.INVALID>
wrote:

    > Hi,
    > Could anyone let me know if a real time get would return a cached, up to date version
of a document if we enabled documentCache?

    > Thanks
    > Karl
    > This e-mail is sent on behalf of Auto Trader Group Plc, Registered Office: 1 Tony
Wilson Place, Manchester, Lancashire, M15 4FN (Registered in England No. 9439967). This email
and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be legally privileged, and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received
this email in error please notify the sender. This email message has been swept for the presence
of computer viruses.