lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Risden <kris...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Solr 8.4.0 Cloud Graph is not shown due to CSP
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2020 17:44:42 GMT
So this is caused by SOLR-13982 [1] and specifically SOLR-13987 [2]. Can
you open a new Jira specifically for this? It would be great if you could
capture from Chrome Dev Tools (or Firefox) the error message around what
specifically CSP is complaining about.

The other thing to ensure is that you force refresh the UI to make sure
nothing is cached. Idk if that is in play here but doesn't hurt.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-13982
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-13987

Kevin Risden