lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Rajdeep Sahoo <rajdeepsahoo2...@gmail.com>
Subject In production solr cloud 4.6 is not working
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2020 19:03:12 GMT
Hi all,
  In production we have done the set up of solr cloud with solr version 4.6
, the set up contains  3 zookeeper and 4 shards each having three replicas,
a total of 12 solr nodes.
Active indexing was going on , after switching on we are experiencing a lot
of issues , all the nodes stopped serving the search requests and in log it
is showing recovery failing , and can see Full GC for 2 shards.
  After graceful restart , the recovery failing issue got resolved but
currently we are using master slave with 16 slave nodes and 1 leader , it
is working fine.
  Do we need to scale it up in solr cloud? Please suggest as it is a
production env. , I guess all you can understand the impact of it.

Thanks in advance