lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Guruprasad Jois <gkk....@gmail.com>
Subject Solr 6.6.2 build from source is failing
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2020 10:46:01 GMT
Hi,
    After Jan 15th maven is allowing only https connections to repo. But
solr 6.6.2 version uses http connection. So builds are failing.
Is there any workaround for this?

Below are the errors we are getting when we do ant ivy-bootstrap && ant
compile && ant package

ivy-bootstrap1:
    [mkdir] Created dir: /root/.ant/lib
     [echo] installing ivy 2.3.0 to /root/.ant/lib
      [get] Getting:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/ivy/ivy/2.3.0/ivy-2.3.0.jar
      [get] To: /root/.ant/lib/ivy-2.3.0.jar
      [get] Error opening connection java.io.IOException: Server
returned HTTP response code: 501 for URL:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/ivy/ivy/2.3.0/ivy-2.3.0.jar
      [get] Error opening connection java.io.IOException: Server
returned HTTP response code: 501 for URL:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/ivy/ivy/2.3.0/ivy-2.3.0.jar
      [get] Error opening connection java.io.IOException: Server
returned HTTP response code: 501 for URL:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/ivy/ivy/2.3.0/ivy-2.3.0.jar
      [get] Can't get
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/ivy/ivy/2.3.0/ivy-2.3.0.jar
to /root/.ant/lib/ivy-2.3.0.jar