lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jesús Roca <xes...@gmail.com>
Subject Log issue adding a java agent to SOLR_OPTS
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2020 18:35:59 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to add a javaagent to monitor solr using jmxtans agent. I am
using Solr version 7.7.

Basically I have added the following line at the end of my solr.in.sh

SOLR_OPTS="$SOLR_OPTS
-javaagent:/path/jmxtrans-agent.jar=/path/jmxtrans-agent-config.xml"

Solr startup correctly and it send jmx metics to my time series database
(InfluxDB) but it stop to write in solr.log file and it start to writes all
the ouput in the solr-<port>-console.log.

I can see with a ps command that
"-javaagent:/path/jmxtrans-agent.jar=/path/jmxtrans-agent-config.xml" is
added to the java process.

Any idea about this behaviour?

Thanks in advance.g