lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jan H√łydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: Issue on solr master
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2020 12:46:06 GMT
Please paste the exact log lines from solr.log file. What class is logging this? What were
you doing when those logs appeared? How often do you see it? We need more context to answer
your question.

Jan

> 9. jan. 2020 kl. 09:32 skrev Akreeti Agarwal <AkreetiA@hcl.com>:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I am just setting up my solr master. I am using solr-7.5.0 version with master slave
architecture.
> On my master server, I have started the jetty server using:
> ./solr start -p 8983
>
> After starting the server, I am continuously getting this error in my master server logs:
> org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Solr instance is not running in SolrCloud mode
>
> Solr has started dashboard has opened, but I am getting this error in logs. Please help
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Akreeti Agarwal
>
> ::DISCLAIMER::
> ________________________________
named recipient(s) only. E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete,
or may contain viruses in transmission. The e mail and its contents (with or without referred
errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may
not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction,
dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this
message without the prior written consent of authorized representative of HCL is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender
immediately. Before opening any email and/or attachments, please check them for viruses and
other defects.