lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Edward Ribeiro <edward.ribe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ConcurrentModificationException in SolrInputDocument writeMap
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2019 02:39:45 GMT
You probably hit
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SOLR/issues/SOLR-8028


Regards,
Edward


Em qua, 6 de nov de 2019 13:23, Mikhail Khludnev <mkhl@apache.org> escreveu:

> Hello, Tim.
> Please confirm my understanding. Does exception happens in standalone Java
> ingesting app?
> If, it's so, Does it reuse either SolrInputDocument instances of
> fields/values collections between update calls?
>
> On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 8:00 AM Tim Swetland <tswetland@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Nevermind my comment on not having this problem in 8.1. We do have it
> there
> > as well, I just didn't look far enough back in our logs on my initial
> > search. Would still appreciate whatever thoughts anyone might have on the
> > exception.
> >
> > On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 10:17 AM Tim Swetland <tswetland@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > > I'm currently running into a ConcurrentModificationException ingesting
> > > data as we attempt to upgrade from Solr 8.1 to 8.2. It's not every
> > > document, but it definitely appears regularly in our logs. We didn't
> run
> > > into this problem in 8.1, so I'm not sure what might have changed. I
> feel
> > > like this is probably a bug, but if there's a workaround or if there's
> an
> > > idea of something I might be doing wrong, please let me know.
> > >
> > > Stack trace:
> > > o.a.s.u.ErrorReportingConcurrentUpdateSolrClient Error when calling
> > > SolrCmdDistributor$Req: cmd=add{_version=<version>,id=<id>};
> > node=StdNode:
> > > https://<server>/solr/coll_shard1_replica_n2/ to https://
> > <server>/solr/coll_shard1_replica_n2/
> > > => java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
> > >     at java.util.LinkedHashMap.forEach(LinkedHashMap.java:686)
> > > java.util.ConcurrentModificationException: null
> > >   at java.util.LinkedHashMap.forEach(LinkedHashMap.java:686)
> > >   at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.common.SolrInputDocument.writeMap(SolrInputDocument.java:51)
> > >   at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.common.util.JavaBinCodec.writeSolrInputDocument(JavaBinCodec.java:658)
> > >   at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.common.util.JavaBinCodec.writeKnownType(JavaBinCodec.java:383)
> > >   at
> > >
> org.apache.solr.common.util.JavaBinCodec.writeVal(JavaBinCodec.java:253)
> > >   at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.common.util.JavaBinCodec.writeMapEntry(JavaBinCodec.java:813)
> > >
> > >   at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.common.util.JavaBinCodec.writeKnownType(JavaBinCodec.java:411)
> > >
> > >   at
> > >
> org.apache.solr.common.util.JavaBinCodec.writeVal(JavaBinCodec.java:253)
> > >   at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.common.util.JavaBinCodec.writeIterator(JavaBinCodec.java:750)
> > >
> > >   at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.common.util.JavaBinCodec.writeKnownType(JavaBinCodec.java:395)
> > >
> > >   at
> > >
> org.apache.solr.common.util.JavaBinCodec.writeVal(JavaBinCodec.java:253)
> > >   at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.common.util.JavaBinCodec.writeNamedList(JavaBinCodec.java:248)
> > >
> > >   at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.common.util.JavaBinCodec.writeKnownType(JavaBinCodec.java:355)
> > >
> > >   at
> > >
> org.apache.solr.common.util.JavaBinCodec.writeVal(JavaBinCodec.java:253)
> > >   at
> > > org.apache.solr.common.util.JavaBinCodec.marshal(JavaBinCodec.java:167)
> > >   at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.client.solrj.request.JavaBinUpdateRequestCodec.marshal(JavaBinUpdateRequestCodec.java:102)
> > >   at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.BinaryRequestWriter.write(BinaryRequestWriter.java:83)
> > >   at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.Http2SolrClient.send(Http2SolrClient.java:338)
> > >
> > >   at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.ConcurrentUpdateHttp2SolrClient$Runner.sendUpdateStream(ConcurrentUpdateHttp2SolrClient.java:231)
> > >
> > >   at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.ConcurrentUpdateHttp2SolrClient$Runner.run(ConcurrentUpdateHttp2SolrClient.java:176)
> > >
> > >   at
> > >
> >
> com.codahale.metrics.InstrumentedExecutorService$InstrumentedRunnable.run(InstrumentedExecutorService.java:181)
> > >   at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.common.util.ExecutorUtil$MDCAwareThreadPoolExecutor.lambda$execute$0(ExecutorUtil
> > > .java:209)
> > >   at
> > >
> >
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
> > >   at
> > >
> >
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
> > >
> > >   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
> > >
> > >
> >
>
>
> --
> Sincerely yours
> Mikhail Khludnev
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message