lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <apa...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: How to resolve a single domain name to multiple zookeeper IP in Solr
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2019 13:08:28 GMT
On 9/26/2019 4:12 AM, LEE Ween Jiann wrote:
> I'm trying to modify the helm chart for solr such that it works for kubernetes (k8s)
deployment correctly. There needs to be a particular change in the way solr resolves zookeepers
hostname in order for this to happen.

This is the solr-user mailing list.  Your question is about ZooKeeper.

Solr uses the ZK client without any modifications.  It passes the zkHost
string to ZK and ZK handles it.  Solr does not interpret that string --
it is ZK that is looking up the hosts, not Solr.

You're going to need to ask ZK folks this question.

Thanks,
Shawn