lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <apa...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: Reloading after creating a collection
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2019 18:24:22 GMT
On 9/19/2019 12:09 PM, Arnold Bronley wrote:
> I am not changing the the config to enable CDCR. I am just using the CDCR
> API to start it. Does that count as changing configuration?

I would guess that there are no changes to the config from using the
API, but I also admit that I have never tried CDCR.  It would strike me
as very unusual to have that change the config, but I didn't write CDCR.

That might be something we should treat as a bug.  Before opening an
issue in Jira, would you be able to come up with precise steps and a
minimal config to reproduce?

Thanks,
Shawn