lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jörn Franke <jornfra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clustering error - Solr 8.2
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2019 14:39:22 GMT
Maybe there are more details in the logfiles?

It could be also that a parameter is configured with a different default? Try also to change
the Solr version in solrconfig.xml to a higher one, e.g. 8.0.0

> Am 29.08.2019 um 16:12 schrieb Joe Obernberger <joseph.obernberger@gmail.com>:
>
> Thank you Erick.  I'm upgrading from 7.6.0 and as far as I can tell the schema and configuration
(solrconfig.xml) isn't different (apart from the version).  Right now, I'm at a loss.  I still
have the 7.6.0 cluster running and the query works OK there.

> Sure seems like I'm missing a field called 'features', but it's not defined in the prior
schema either.  Thanks again!

> -Joe
>
>> On 8/28/2019 6:19 PM, Erick Erickson wrote:
>> What it says ;)
>>
>> My guess is that your configuration mentions the field “features” in, perhaps
carrot.snippet or carrot.title.

>> But it’s a guess.
>>
>> Best,
>> Erick
>>
>>> On Aug 28, 2019, at 5:18 PM, Joe Obernberger <joseph.obernberger@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>> Hi All - trying to use clustering with SolrCloud 8.2, but getting this error:
>>>
>>> "msg":"Error from server at null: org.apache.solr.search.SyntaxError: Query Field
'features' is not a valid field name",

 <http://cronus:9100/solr/UNCLASS_2018_5_19_184/select?q=*%3A*&qt=/clustering&clustering=true&clustering.collection=true>