lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Talvinder Matharu <Talvinder.Math...@ingenta.com>
Subject Solr 7 - core is lost after restart
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2019 10:07:59 GMT
Hi,
I have created a new core via the admin console, also tried via the API, and notice that after
a restart it fails to pick up the cores that were created.  To overcome this, I have to recreate
the core again using the admin console to allow me to use the search index. Do you have any
idea why this might be happening or how to resolve this issue?

The Solr server has been configured to listen to a different port

King Regards,

Talvinder Matharu