lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mr Havercamp <mrhaverc...@gmail.com>
Subject Using DIH for dynamic list of mailboxes
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2019 16:18:29 GMT
I am currently integrating Solr with a service which uses Zimbra for mail.
I have been tasked with importing inbox content into Solr and have opted to
use DIH.

Because this service adds/removes mailboxes, what would be the best
approach for managing a list of mailboxes for DIH?

My main concern is around having to store the user's password as plaintext;
I'm wondering if there is a workaround.

Interested to hear others' solutions/workarounds to this problem.

Thanks