lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Nitin Midas <midas.ni...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Solr warning on 6.2.1
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2019 09:12:24 GMT
Hello,

We have Apache Solr version 6.2.1 installed on server and we are getting
this warning on Apache Solr log from few days which has affected
performance of solr queries and put latency on our App:

SolrCore [user_details] PERFORMANCE WARNING: Overlapping onDeckSearchers=2

So we have followed this article
https://support.datastax.com/hc/en-us/articles/207690673-FAQ-Solr-logging-PERFORMANCE-WARNING-Overlapping-onDeckSearchers-and-its-meaning
and made changes in SolrConfig.xml file of user_details like this:

<maxWarmingSearchers>16</maxWarmingSearchers>

and also we have reduced number of autowarmCount

<cache name="perSegFilter"
           class="solr.search.LRUCache"
           size="10"
           initialSize="0"
           autowarmCount="5"
           regenerator="solr.NoOpRegenerator" />

however still we are getting this warning. Can you please help us how can
we improve the performance of solr queries on our app.

Regards,
Nitin.