lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception while adding data in multiple threads
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2019 16:41:37 GMT
I doubt multiple threads are the issue here. This looks  a lot more like you’re using SolrJ
jars on the client that do not match the version running on Solr.

Best,
Erick

> On Jul 18, 2019, at 10:50 AM, Ashish Athavale <ashish_athavale@persistent.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am getting below exception while adding data into solr. I am adding data concurrently
in 20 threads, 100 documents in a batch per thread.
> Each documents contains 40 fields and all are indexed.
> This issue occurs only when I add in multi threads.
>
> Can you please help out here?
>
> Caused by: org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrClient$RemoteSolrException: Error
from server at http://10.88.66.154:8983/solr: Invalid version (expected 2, but 95) or the
data in not in 'javabin' format
>                at org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrClient.executeMethod(HttpSolrClient.java:643)
>                at org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrClient.request(HttpSolrClient.java:255)
>                at org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrClient.request(HttpSolrClient.java:244)
>                at org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrRequest.process(SolrRequest.java:194)
>                at org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrClient.add(SolrClient.java:106)
>                at org.springframework.data.solr.core.SolrTemplate.lambda$saveBeans$3(SolrTemplate.java:227)
>                at org.springframework.data.solr.core.SolrTemplate$$Lambda$649/753427667.doInSolr(Unknown
Source)
>                at org.springframework.data.solr.core.SolrTemplate.execute(SolrTemplate.java:167)
>
> Regards
> Ashish Athavale | Architect
> ashish_athavale@persistent.com<mailto:ashish_athavale@persistent.com>| Cell: +91-9881137580|
Tel: +91-02067034708
> Persistent Systems Ltd. |  www.persistent.com<http://www.persistent.com>
>
> DISCLAIMER
of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read,
retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication