lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From vishal patel <vishalpatel200...@outlook.com>
Subject Query takes a long time Solr 6.1.0
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2019 11:35:42 GMT
We have 2 shards and 2 replicas in Live also have multiple collections. We are performing heavy
search and update.

-> I have attached some query which takes time for executing. why does it take too much
time? Due to the query length?

-> Some times replica goes in recovery mode and from the log, we can not identify the issue
but GC pause time 15 to 20 seconds. Ideally what should be GC pause time? GC pause time increase
due to indexing or searching documents?

My Solr live data :

                SIZE(gb)
Collections     Total documents shard1  shard2
documents       20419967                        117     99.4
commentdetails  18305485                6.47    6.83
documentcontent         8810482                 191     102
forms   4316563                                                         80.1    76.4

Regards,
Vishal