lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mikhail Khludnev <m...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Group by and filtering on child documents.
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2019 09:28:50 GMT
Hello, Jai.

It seems like sort functionality needs to be developed for
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/7_4/transforming-result-documents.html#child-childdoctransformerfactory
However, it might be already reachable via more comprehensive
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/7_4/transforming-result-documents.html#subquery

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 8:15 AM Jai Jamba <jaikumar.jamba@infodesk.com>
wrote:

> Hello Mikhail,
>
> I am sorry, I forgot to include below in my main query json (*"fields": "*
> [child limit=-1]"*) .
> I am extracting all the fields along with its nested docs.
> So I want as a part of results and not part of facet. I would expect out of
> the docs that i listed, it should return only
>
> "id": "3", "scope": "product", "category": "clothes",
> "product_type": "jeans", "brand": "Levi’s",
> "_childDocuments_": [
> { "id": "32", "scope": "sku", "color": "black", "size": "L", "price" : 45 }
> ]
>

> --

Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev