lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From alexpusch <a...@getjaco.com>
Subject Custom post filter with support for 'OR' queries
Date Sun, 05 May 2019 15:07:14 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to write my own custom post filter. I'm following the following
guide -
http://qaware.blogspot.com/2014/11/how-to-write-postfilter-for-solr-49.html

My implementation works for a simple query:
{!myFilter}query

But I need to perform OR queries in addition to my post filter:
field:value OR {!myFilter}query

I'm getting the follow error:
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Query {!cache=false cost=100} does
not implement createWeight

As I only want this queryParser to only run on results on a post filter
manner, I presume I do not need or can implement createWeight.

Can a post filter be applied like this? Or should I look for a different
approach?